Nick Killain is employed as General Manager of Ratoath Community Centre and Venue Theatre. Married to Anne and lives at Ballybin Ratoath. Six Children, Eimear, Triona, Conor, Sean, Aine, Colm.
All delivered since his re-election to Meath County Council in 2004
- 28 Million Euros in funding for local roads, footpath, new bridge at Fairyhouse Road, new wastewater system, over the past two years 2007/ 2008/2009.
- Site for Ratoath Sports Campus at Jamestown
- Ratoath independent living initiative, [12high quality apartments for people with
- Site for Swimming Pool 4 acres, which includes a site for a skateboard park
- I.5 acre site for Ratoath Business Enterprise Centre at Jamestown
- Site 3 acres at Curragha Rd. for New Educational Facility
- Proposal for Park and Ride for Ratoath GAA at Brownstown
- Community Amenity Grant Funding of over 1.25 Million Euro for Clubs in Ratoath
- 3 acre Site for St Paul’s National School
- 600,000 euro Amenity Grant Capital Funding for Ratoath Community Centre
- 1 acre site for Ratoath Scouts Group at Jamestown
- Completion of Ratoath College
- 5 acre Site for Ratoath Rugby Club
- Additional 4 acres for Ratoath Harps